MX Player Subtitles : Hello guys, once again welcome to our site. Today we are going to tell you how to add MX Player subtitles to any video. And as everybody already knows about MX player but if anybody here who don’t about it so let me tell you about it.
Well MX Player is an Android video player application which supports most of the video players and allows you to watch high-quality videos. For more information about MX Player kindly read our previous articles on this app (you will get download links there as well).
MX Player Subtitles
The subtitle of any video is like a boon if video’s language is not in your native language. But the main problem starts when you download a video in a non-native language and you don’t have its subtitle but don’t worry I will tell you how to add subtitle of any video in MX Player.
How to enable MX Player Subtitles
- Step 1: Open MX Player and now go to menu option.
- Step 2: You will see the subtitle option there.
- Step 3: Now enable subtitle option there and now all done and now you can see the subtitles in your device if it’s already downloaded with video.
- Well these steps were for enabling MX Player Subtitles when the subtitle is downloaded but if it is not downloaded with video then you have to download custom subtitle for that video so follow following steps to download subtitles for your video
- Step 1: First of all download subtitle of the video you want to watch from any browser or MX Player when opening subtitle.
- Step 2: Open the video in which you want to add subtitles and click on three dots and select the subtitle option
- Step 3: Now click on import subtitle and select the downloaded SRT subtitle file