Install Mx Player Codecs : Hello guys, once again welcome to our site. Have you guys started facing some problem in MX Player app since last few updates? If yes then today we are going to tell you how to fix it in a few minutes.
Everybody knows that MX Player apk is the best video player for every Android device and its developers are also trying their best to give us the even better experience of watching videos. But in last few updates they have removed some important codecs too, actually, it was not helpful for every user but some users were a fan of these codecs.
Install Mx Player Codecs
The problems they are facing due to the removal of these codecs are such as some audio and video formats are not supported like AC3, MLP, DTS, TrueHD, etc.
But don’t worry guys because in this article I’m going to give you its solution step by step. There are two methods to install codecs. First of all download custom codecs from Mx player and don’t forget to say thanks to XDA developers.
How to Install Mx Player Codecs
Installation Method 1
- Step 1: If you downloaded zip file and install mx player codecs are in downloads or Bluetooth folder in internal storage then its super easy for you to install it.
- Step 2: Open MX Player and if your downloaded codec pack is compatible with your device then it will automatically ask you to install it. Simply click on ok.
- Step 3: Now it will ask to restart the MX Player so restart it.
Installation Method 2
- Step 1: Open MX Player and go to setting and now scroll down and open decoder and find the general setting and open custom codecs.
- Step 2: It will open your storage now find your downloaded zip file custom codec and select it.
- Step 3: Now it will ask for you to restart simply click ok and enjoy your MX Player without any problem.