MX Player Codec dts : Hello guys, once again welcome to our site. MX Player is a most wonderful app on Android platform for watching videos. It allows you to watch in videos in high quality even in 4K format.
It’s the most useful and amazing feature is online video streaming. Well, it is really an amazing app but since last few updates users are facing a few problems due to the removal of some codecs. Today we are going to tell you the solution to a few problems.
MX Player Codec dts
You can get rid of audio problems by installing MX Player codec dts. Many users are facing this problem and searching its solution on Google. In this article, we will tell you every step to download and install the dts codec in your MX Player. You can download custom codec zip files.
How to install MX Player Codec dts
It’s not a big deal to download and install MX Player Codec dts in your mobile phone. There are two methods to install codec dts in your mobile:
Installation Method 1
- Step 1: First of all download dts codec, and check where it is located in your storage.
- Step 2: Now open MX Player and if your MX Player is compatible with your codec then it will automatically give you the option to install it but make sure that codec is in your internal storage.
- Step 3: Now click on install and then restart you MX Player and it’s all done now.
Installation Method 2
- Step 1: First open you MX Player and open setting option and
- Step 2: In setting, you will see the general setting simply click on it and now open custom codec Option.
- Step 3: Now select the codec dts zip file that you have downloaded and install it
- Step 4: Now restart your MX Player and enjoy.